Saturday, January 31, 2009

A change is in act

Well, from this month, February, i m moving on with my professional life with a new company. I am excited, motivated, hungry for success, and sad for not being able to work with my teammates from the previous company. Its all mixed feelings. We were the best team I ever worked with.

But, at the same time, being in my nature now, i don't look back at my past. Just keep the helpful experiences with me. Everything else goes in the black hole. 

I am looking forward to a wonderful year. With lots and lots of opportunities. Regarding self-improvement, outlook on life, helping others, and of course enjoying this tiny life.

The lessons I have learnt are priceless. Something that you can never learn from books. 

I am planning to keep this blog updated. But since last month was really keeping me on toes, I couldn't do so. Sorry readers.

So see you around.

Peace!

2 comments:

gone! said...

Life moves on and so do we!

Best of luck with everything :)!

AJ said...

Thank you. :)

Yes, I agree life always moves on. So yeap, looking ahead.

 
Clicky Web Analytics