Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Destination Unknown


There are some words that i left behind,
is there something that i should find,
i can do everything but i cant mourn,
somehow, some way i will find my destination unknown,

where is the motivation that i deserved,
a bit of imagination that remained preserved,
lets play that beat and sing that song,
i will always return, where i belong,

my heart has something and thats the only reason,
so i have to rise above and change the season,
got to find the special day,
wheres the destiny for this unknown way,

people laugh, but i only scream,
living this life like a dream,
strolling in the darkness but i can see,
Ah! feel so lonely like a leafless tree,

soon i'll get to that place,
indeed i'll bring a moment of grace,
sky will watch and people will see,
i have nothing but this crazy me,

my body is in the future but the mind is in the past,
there is an invisible shadow, that i always cast,
all the friends are lost, but feelings last,
dont believe me, but dear, fate do play its part.

9 comments:

gone! said...

What an energy booster! Awesome (:

Z Sattar said...

wow....awesome

Roshni said...

loved what you did with the negativity to bring it out as some sort of hidden hope...last verse's definitely my favourite. I just wish you always stay the way you are..hopeful and determined because once you lose it, its just real hard to be the person you were.

Anonymous said...

Excellent thought........ fluid language.
I enjoyed reading it.

Looking forward to read more.

siras said...

Wow, awesome as usual. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the last stanza !

AJ said...

@Bitter Truth: Stay boooooosted!

@Zeeshan: :). thanks.

@ubaid: :D

@brok3n: Glad u like it. I ve been down there, i ve come out of it.

@zambeel: Thank you. Welcome to the bloggy. See you around.

@siras: hehe. thank you oldy goldy bloggy friendy :D

@cavaliere: welcome. and thanks :)

siras said...

Aww, your comment made me smile such a BIG smile! :D

AJ said...

@siras: Awwwwesomish :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics