Sunday, March 29, 2009

First step

This is just a random post. Been circling my own mind, clueless. Tossing up and down the neurons, and they are not tired at all. They are the ping pongs. Ping pongs of my free mind. :)
There's been a lot of planning. No actions. Bad. So, I engaged myself into a lot of stuff. Of course, that interests me. So, now planning feels like worthwhile.
Point is, there is no point making a plan, if its not going to turn into an action. And considering the conversion rate I see now after so much effort, it feels motivating. Feels like thinking ain't bad after all.
Well, they say its all about the first step. Okay, if not all, its mostly about the first step. Better take it, better than regretting later.
So, if you are thinking of doing something, and ONLY thinking about it. Better put it into action, just believe in it. You'll know, if its going to work or not. :) Try!!
As far as I am concerned, I wanna achieve so much. Let's see... what happens.

5 comments:

Ubaid said...

you'll achieve everything bro don't worry

siras said...

Which makes me think I should go ahead and send in my application.. hmm.. your post has set me thinking.. And inshaAllah you'll achieve all that you want! :)

AJ said...

hehe. nice. so just decide, if that's really what you want. and do it. worry about the results later. :) inshAllah you'll get what you want.

Anonymous said...

ohh yea your achioevements are as you believe em.
we all have so much to do in so lil time.
dont think about it so much. just work and put in all efforts and let the tide sail you to the goal :)

siras said...

You've been awarded the Honest scrap award

 
Clicky Web Analytics