Sunday, March 1, 2009

Feeling Mixed

I usually look out for words for my heart and my mind in songs, in lyrics and some times in poetry. Today i am having a lot of feelings. All of them at the same time.And then I was going through the lines I collect out of the songs, and this is how I summarize what is going in my mind. I am sure most of us do feel this way at times. Dig through the following:

"Do you know where your heart is?, Do you think you can find it?"
[OneRepublic - Say (All i need)]

"Can you loose everything?, you ever had planned, can you sit down again?, And play another hand."
[Bryan Adams - Never let go]

"Lookin' for adventure, In whatever comes our way"
[Steppenwolf - Born to be wild]

and eventually made me read my poem Reclamation again...

Peace.

P.S: All of these are great songs.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh, I know exactly how you feel. There's so much going thru my head today I can't find any order in it lol. I love the Bryan Adams track btw!

gone! said...

I guess everyone is stuffed with busted thoughts in their minds.

Good luck with whatever you do!

AJ said...

hehe, yeah thats the thing about this mind, it never stops, until its gone. So till then, lets keep it rocking.

@komal: thank you
@marina: yeap, sure is. always remind me, never let go (of hope).

Unknown said...

life is all about the mixed feelings, even at peace times....we, as humans are made up like this....only what differs is the circumtances or even if u feel that the circumtances are same, it is how we take it, how we solve it, how we give the world the best of ours....mixed feelings are when we try to balance life at every point....at every end....and those, among us, can balance are the ones who make the difference....

feel the best for others and ull feel best for urself one day...
have faith
lots of wishes!

AJ said...

@zainab: Let us all make a difference then. Amen.

Anonymous said...

master,
get your thoughts in order, we need you sane..

just think of the disciples..

Anonymous said...

I go through this too, I have my ipod on shuffle and realise that so many of the lyrics apply to my emotions at that present time.I suppose it goes to show that we all feel alike, only these artists express their emotions in their music in a manner I would never be able to.

siras said...

This is so like what's going on in my mind right now. Only difference is I have lyrics from different songs floating in my head. :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics