Thursday, March 12, 2009

Make me smile kiddo

I can't stop thinking, and figuring out what do I really want. How can I improve my current state of affairs? I am very thankful for whatever I am right now, Alhamdolilah. But there is a hunger deep inside me, to keep looking for more. Not just for myself but also for the people around me. And I do manage to do some things here and there.

Now one of those things is, how can we make a difference in someone's life, or just a day-today or tomorrow? Well, we can bring up a smile on their faces. Simple. I love doing that. Doesn't matter if it makes me look stupid. There's a kid inside me, a happy-dappy one. I believe, everybody has it. So sometimes let that kid do the talking. :)

I am no scholar. But I do know, making someone happy, makes me feel happy.

Peace.

7 comments:

gone! said...

The more I try to hide the little kid inside me, the more it expresses! I have learned to let it go. And for the end, such a nice person you are. Honestly! :)

AJ said...

and yaayyy i smiled. :) Thankkoooo.

Anonymous said...

smile :) (borat accent) :P

siras said...

Ah yes, when you bring a smile on someone else's face it does make you happy!
Keep that kid alive! :)

Maryam said...

It makes you really happy, I agree =)

AJ said...

Welcome Maryam. :)

Umema Siddiqi said...

I'm one of those people too :D I get happy if I can put a smile on someone's face. And my inner child is a very weird one. Makes me do such idiotic acts to make others smile :D hahaha

 
Clicky Web Analytics