Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bob Seger - In your time

I am truly sorry for being away. But, I can't help it. It's been tough. I've been trying to stay in touch with the blogosphere, by commenting on the blogs. These days music is the only escape I have to minimize my boredom, and I can listen to it, even if I m driving to work or coming back to home. I am hung up to this one classic. I hope people will like it. :) And these words from the song are dedicated to all of my bloggy friends :) 

Feel the wind,
And set yourself the bolder course,
Keep your heart,
As open as a shrine,
You'll sail the perfect line...


(P.S: Wait till the saxophone kicks in!)

7 comments:

Roshni said...

I conclude...you're the calmest man I've ever known....and I don't even know you know you....I just read.... and you seem calm. how?

gone! said...

I second broken. You are one of the most optimistic and calm people I know. I don't know if it's like that in real life too. It's pretty tight though :)

Love the song!

AJ said...

Hmmm. I have become that way. But, it doesn't mean that I don't have thunderstorms in me brains. I have learnt how to contain and to let out peacefully. :) Thank you. I hope I stay this way.

More songs are on the way. :)

Ubaid said...

same here... music is my last escape too ... and am loving the song .... did u notice i am having the same issues... all over my blog is just music music and music !!

AJ said...

@ubaid: yeah man, some things just cant beat the music.

siras said...

WOW! Nice song! First time I heard it! Coolness! :)

AJ said...

@siras: Cool. you like it. happy listening. :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics