Sunday, April 26, 2009

Without being sway

One night I asked myself to talk,
To talk to me, and let the fears walk,
Still, I m lying awake in my bed,
Swinging in my dreams, being blue and red,

Whether its autumn or spring, don’t care,
It’s a world of challenges, and yes I m here to dare,
I would fly, fly high even without my wings,
To the gardens of truth, where faith springs,

Can’t let the truth become a lie,
Want to go higher, where the dreams fly,
Need a vision; a trail of stars to follow,
Got to find bliss, and keep away the sorrow,

Beneath those shiny stars, without whom the night is nothing,
I sat on the mountain of dreams, thought of something,
About that something, that was mine long ago,
Would have those desires back, that’s what I know,

Trust, truth and care that’s what I can’t give away,
Lost some dreams, so let's just pray,
I feel like flying, without being sway,
So can’t let my faith in me drift away.

10 comments:

Ubaid said...

Trust, truth and care that’s what I can’t give away,
Lost some dreams, so let's just pray


kamal ker dia !!

siras said...

Can’t let the truth become a lie,
Want to go higher, where the dreams fly,
Need a vision; a trail of stars to follow,
Got to find bliss, and keep away the sorrow,
This is such a feel good stanza! Makes me feel motivated! You write awesomely well. :)

Roshni said...

I am seriously speechless. You have an awesome talent when it comes to writing and expressing your thoughts. In fact, I am a fan! Each stanza tells a story and Im sure they way you've written anyone can relate to it...Anyway its a very well written piece and sure brings hope for the future. =)

AJ said...

@ubaid: Thanks. :)

@siras: really? glad, it made someone feel motivated. that's the intention.

@brok3n: Whoa!! Thanks :) All that matters is the present. and i have a fan. :D that is motivating :D

gone! said...

You don't have "a" fan. I bet there are many fans including me of your optimistic writings. I could relate to every word of it. Very meaningful :)

AJ said...

@komal: oki. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

i always detest people who can do poetry and count yourself in that :P

i am so not likin it that you are doing good with it!

i love your words and the flow and the message.
thanks for bringing me on here :)

AJ said...

@sickscorpion: Thanks mate.

@seher: haha. thanks.:)

spotlesssoul said...

That's something which is really beautifully composed.. It's worth reading.. Never give up going with flow of thoughts!:)

AJ said...

@spotlesssoul: Glad you like it, and welcome to the blog.

 
Clicky Web Analytics