Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Lemonade Blog Award

This is my first award. For having an attitude that counts (I wonder how this works :p ). 

Thank you, Siras

Though I am relatively new to the blogosphere. I  don't know a lot of people, who I can bug with tagging. :)

But here is the award logo :)





The Rules:
1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post. (done!)
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.(done!)
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.(Don't know that many :) )
4. Link your nominees to your post.(done! )
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they’ve won. (hmmmm...)

These are the blogs, I have been able to follow. And really like 'em :)
So the nominations are KomalUB, Siras, Americanising Desi, Marina, Dinky Mind and Drama Queen.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oho! kya baat hai.
thank you.
i will get to makin lemonades soooooooooooooon :D
thank you!!!!

Umema Siddiqi said...

awww, thanks for giving me this award (I sound as if I was dying to have one) :D

gone! said...

Awwwwww.

Awww.

Thanks so much (:

AJ said...

oho not to emotional. :p ... and on the serious note, welcome ! :)

Anonymous said...

chk
http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/03/lemonade-blog-award.html

siras said...

Thanks for passing the award back to me. :D

gone! said...

You are being awarded The lemonade blog award. Please, receive it on my blog :P

Anonymous said...

i take non-nomination as a sign of something greater.. yea?

Anonymous said...

and this award is doing some rounds.. congos

 
Clicky Web Analytics