Monday, November 17, 2008

A beginning to my blogging career

Here it is, realizing a wish, writing up my first blog.

I have always been into seeking inspirations, and turning them into my strengths. There is always something that clicks someone positively; clicks them to move ahead in whatever phase of life they are in. Hope never dies. It’s our faith in its existence that dies, eventually.

Inspirations and aspirations can be found anywhere, in any form. All you need to feel them is your faith in hope and success.

There is no particular reason, to start blogging, it's just a wish. It’s just a representation of what I think and perceive. :)

Nothing’s perfect. But still you want things to turn out perfect for you. For me following aspirations, is more important than hoping to get perfect one day. Merriam-Webster defines aspirations as “a strong desire to achieve something high or great”. Eventually, it comes down to our efforts, plus our desires to achieve what we want the most.

Our job is only to turn a desire into a passion. Rest flows. Persistent efforts are required.

Inspirations become your strength, and aspirations become your targets. Passion becomes the driving force to achieve those and keeping you focused.

Good Luck to all. Peace!

5 comments:

t said...

welcome welcome

wish u best luck .

n keep happy blogging

Anonymous said...

welcome doc!
the world awaits your highness golden thoughts!

Uni said...

Wow.. I managed to read your whole blog... :) Oh yeah, I skipped the lyrics..:P

Good work and keep it up!

AJ said...

@uni: Thanks. and You're welcome. Well as about lyrics, they are one of the ways, this life brings me inspiration, hope, and vision. :)

Anonymous said...

One of the MOST inspiring introductions I've ever read :)

Adding you to my blog roll.

Hoping to learn a lot from you and be in contact through your writings:)

 
Clicky Web Analytics