Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Open Road

There it is, a new beginning to the same old journey,

Midway to my destiny and expecting eternity,

Thought about losing my way,

But no, I m here to stay,

 

I can see a wide open road in front of me,

This life still can be an endless sea,

Across the high mountains, there is a land,

Just for me, to think; and to understand,

 

Just have to let myself know, what my heart desires,

In this hollow world, there is something that inspires,

Like seeking a lost valley with a golden river,

A wind of glory, that takes away your shiver,

 

Even if I lose my soul, but still I would live,

Even if I have nothing, but still I would give,

Every corner has something, so I won’t flee,

Yes, this life is an open road to me,

 

Sometimes I can’t decide what’s right,

Feels like driving through a dark night,

But still life has the answers and the light,

‘Cause yes, life is an open road, with an extraordinary might.



Inspired by the song: "Open Road" by Bryan Adams

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics