Monday, November 17, 2008

Mercy rain

Its another of those sleepless nights,
when my heart ponders upon desired delights,
Its another of those moonless nights,
when the stars seem to lose their mights,

set out on a journey in search of answers,
yet again being clueless, looked up to my heavens,
all that i know is there exists a better tomorrow,
its a little faith, a little hope that my heart wants to follow,

its a journey of unknown, a desire becoming eternal,
my heart persists, mind questions, why is it so special?
mysterious ways of nature, suspicious times of fate,
eventually its the strange loneliness of yours that you hate,

waiting for the sunrise, that turns the oceans blue,
chasing my dream, drowning in lies so true,
holding on for the hopes, for which we all long,
skies are gray, life's silent, but the faith is still strong,

addicted to my hopes, trying to escape from insanity,
collecting every smile around me, building up a road to eternity,
seeking peace within; some true dreams with pain,
looking up to the skies, wishing for my mercy rain.

6 comments:

t said...

nice .....

Xaad said...

mercy sucker :P its really gay

Anonymous said...

very nice!

uzme said...

@xaad - thats rude man:p

it really gave me the picture..nicely done.

ma'am said...

its beautiful son! u hav given words to my feelings:)...kp up the gd work

Unknown said...

u need a wife....zor se brother..
luv u...just dnt tell my grl :)

MIM

 
Clicky Web Analytics