Friday, December 26, 2008

Back on the highway

Sorry, for being away. Initially I was busy in office, then malaria got me. :) I m recovering pretty well. Able to sit in my bed, type this post. So feels really accomplishing.

There is a thing that happens to me, whenever I get sick, I just get more time to think. To let my mind wander off. Sometimes, its not at all fruitful. Its all mish-mash. But sometimes, I get to figure out a lot of things. Ranging from my own life to the lives of people I love.

So this time around, I got time to think things over; Time to evaluate the decisions, and the result I got from them. One things for sure I don’t let regret take over me. With every page turned there is a lesson be learned. So I did. 

Mistakes are a part of your life. Everybody makes them. The difference comes with the factor how you recover; How you NOT make them again…

So laid out my plans, thought about lessons, evaluated experiences, and thought of people I found this year. I cherish every one of them. 

By far this year has been the most exciting year of my life. In terms that I saw so many new chapters of life.

So, I m ready to travel that road again. Back on the highway. We shouldn't be giving up at all. Never give up unless life gives up on you, and life only lets you go, when your time comes to leave this place. So until then fight, search, learn, and enjoy all of it.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics