Friday, December 5, 2008

My Asylum

Finally i have some time to put something up. This is something I wrote for myself, when life was letting me down, with every new trick in the book. Now I smile at those times. And this thing shows how I felt back then. But now this simple write up, helps me believe in myself. Here's the read.

My Asylum

Let us put our hands together,
raise ourselves higher forever,
breath in dangers, breath out life,
ditch the devil, have an angel by my side,

truth in my hands, falling through lies,
falling through darkness, through the blind skies,
seeking asylum in myself without deceiving my soul,
Just me and myself, lets rock and roll,

expectations, lead me to the ninth sky,
a perceived asylum, somewhere where wishes fly,
rule the life, live the nature, play with the fate,
defy the truths, deceive the treacherous rhythms it make,

cant ignore, it will always be there,
here in my heart, and there, and everywhere,
live, be happy, let it be, let it through,
everything isn't perfect, your asylum is in you,

its you, hey my mind, let us be friends,
stretch strong, beyond those limited ends,
waiting for you, there isn't any one else,
let us fly, just gonna be you, me and myself.

1 comment:

gone! said...

stretch strong, beyond those limited ends,
waiting for you, there isn't any one else,


Love these lines :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics