Saturday, December 6, 2008

A special piece out of time

All that time, while I was busy, considering the fact that I have some responsibilities to take care of at home and office both, I kept on thinking that how can I extract some time for myself, for this blog, and for those who might read it one day. :)

The answer to that I found was, time wont come to me, and say "Hey, here I am, use me!!". 
WE HAVE TO EXTRACT A PIECE OUT OF THE DAY FOR US. FOR OTHERS.

It depends on us. We should do as much as we can. Being busy isn't bad. But being unable to find time for yourself, will effect you in the long run. Sometimes you need yourself. Sometimes you are needed by others around. Doing the routine work is routine. Doing something for others and for yourself, does not seems to be that important but it is as much as required as your daily stuff.

It seems difficult in the start - impossible  - But isn't. Mainly, the reason is lack of will ( if not the severity of the task that is keeping you busy). All I am insisting here is, whenever you can make time for yourself and others, do it. Make it happen. You won't know it until you would feel its effects, that how can your little attention can change the day for someone. 

Make a call, say a hi, post a message, do an email, or write a blog. There can be numerous ways. 

Just get out of your daily routine once in a while, do something special for yourself, or someone else. Even if it means, having a big bite of a chocolate bar. :)

3 comments:

s P i d y said...

Totally agree with you matey!

gone! said...

I loved it! So very thoughtful. By the way, I would kill to eat that one chocolate bar without concerning the calorie scale;p

AJ said...

hahaha, i dont want that piece of time to be that expensive, that someone gets killed. Anyways, enjoy the chocolate. :) thats all i need to make my day :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics