Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gamers Return : Ka-boom!

Yes yes, I m talking about the crazy gaming that we do on computer or consoles. I was totally out of touch with the games. I didn’t have time to play. I remember my teenage days, that I used to spend mostly playing games ( yeah guilty).  I really missed those long sessions; that adrenaline. 

And what were those games; let me recall. Ummm…. Yeah some of the names are Call of duty, Medal of Honor, Counter Strike, Half life, FIFA Series, Project IGI, Grand Theft Auto, Need for speed, Splinter Cell, Mafia ( one of my favorite). Ah! Used to made my day.

That craziness was put to an end mainly because of one reason, that I was unable to cope up with the rising prices of the equipment required for the gaming systems. But…. At last I have got my hands on one graphic card that has turned one of my dreams back to reality.

To me games, really are a source of stress-relief, happiness, and keenness to work hard :P 

I got this card, that seems really cool so far.


And guess what was the first game I played, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. :) Getting Bored ? 

Awesome Experience. Once again, I m back to gaming days. I hope they stay this way.

Peace!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew! the last game I played, was peacemaker in demo mode!

Uni said...

Hoy.. whats the price?

AJ said...

@uni: umm, it was about PKR 7600. Don't know about right now.

afsheen said...

yeah games were part of my life too once :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics